Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
Just a heads up to those who are unaware, the Ice Fishing Show will be happening this year. Good way to meet the big names and keep up to date with the newest products.

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk
Just a heads up to those who are unaware, the Ice Fishing Show will be happening this year. Good way to meet the big names and keep up to date with the newest products.

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk
Will boycott due the bullshit passport requirements!!!!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Will boycott due the bullshit passport requirements!!!!
You have made a choice. This whole thing sucks but ponder this meme

Winter rig: 2016 AC Bearcat XT 570. Eskimo F1 Rocket, Eskimo 3i, Humminbird Helix 5 ice, 788Ci.

·
Banned
19 Posts
OK, I'll bite. "why are my 1 ounce jig options about to get better?"
There are few quality 1 ounce options available. I’ll be offering a quality product very soon.

I’ve been Powder Painting jigs for family and friends for over 5 years. I paint 1/8 to 1/2 oz. jigs all the time. This year, I realized a need for a heavier jig. I searched the local shops and found either poor quality or dismal colour options. What was I doing? Looking to buy mass produce jigs … nuts. I haven’t fished a poor quality jig for years. Why start now? I’ll be making these same 1 oz. jigs available for purchase to the local angling community soon. This is not a business for me but rather a craft.

They’ll be available in a variety of single and two-tone colours. Colours are super vibrant! Every jig is top coated in a tough UV Blast clear finish (except super glow white). Quality Powder paint is used and oven cured to a tough finish. The hooks are a premium platinum black nickel and laser sharp. The eyes are hand painted (no cheap decals or 3D plastic stick on to fall off).

In addition, custom colour requests will be considered.

These are proudly, locally made!

·
Premium Member
4,480 Posts
Trying to get info on the show, is it just presenters or are there vendors as well?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just google it..........but only limited info available anyway, there are vendors but they never publish a vendor listing. Once to are on their site, look at the pics, gives you a pretty good idea.

·
Premium Member
4,480 Posts
There are few quality 1 ounce options available. I’ll be offering a quality product very soon.

I’ve been Powder Painting jigs for family and friends for over 5 years. I paint 1/8 to 1/2 oz. jigs all the time. This year, I realized a need for a heavier jig. I searched the local shops and found either poor quality or dismal colour options. What was I doing? Looking to buy mass produce jigs … nuts. I haven’t fished a poor quality jig for years. Why start now? I’ll be making these same 1 oz. jigs available for purchase to the local angling community soon. This is not a business for me but rather a craft.

They’ll be available in a variety of single and two-tone colours. Colours are super vibrant! Every jig is top coated in a tough UV Blast clear finish (except super glow white). Quality Powder paint is used and oven cured to a tough finish. The hooks are a premium platinum black nickel and laser sharp. The eyes are hand painted (no cheap decals or 3D plastic stick on to fall off).

In addition, custom colour requests will be considered.

These are proudly, locally made!

Ok, so then the question.....why would you post your intentions here and derail this Ice Fishing Show thread. Go to the buys and sell section and post there!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just google it..........but only limited info available anyway, there are vendors but they never publish a vendor listing. Once to are on their site, look at the pics, gives you a pretty good idea.
That was my first route but didn’t find much. Will keep looking and hopefully they will add more info.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
How do you boycott something your not allowed to attend. Lol.
I have the same opinion now on the Scamdemic as when all the Covid shit hit the fan almost two years ago!!!Living in fear of catching a virus with a 99.5 99-7 percentage of survival shouldn’t scare any one but we are now socially conditioned sheep terrified to live a normal life!! Losing our hard earned rights,medical treatment ‘Passports’ freedom to associate is NOT for me. Jabbing our young children should be fought tooth and nail.So weather I am or not jabbed shouldn’t be of concern to anyone. It the second class citizenship being created right in front our eyes that we should ALL be fighting now!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts