Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Frustrated trying to fix it.She installed 2 new Ram cards and got a steady beeping afterwards.Obviously didn't upgrade the RAM :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I put the cards into what appears to be the correct slots and powered it up..............NO beeping but now the farkin monitor is stuck in powersave mode and has the audacity to tell me theres no signal from the hard drive and pushing any keyboard key or clickin the mouse will power it up.The freekin keyboard and mouse are still hooked up in the same spots and never removed adding the cards.Just about ready to dumpster the hard drive and buy a new one.Lucky for me i do have a laptop to keep things going until i either fix or replace the tower.It's probably a very simple fix but those sometimes are the trickiest to pin down.Any expert solution to this?

G

·
Not all Ram works on every motherboard. You have different Density's , Frequency's, then you have buffered and non buffered. You really need to have me look at that thing.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Grump said:
sorry for the late reply Bro. if it looks like this, I can certainly help...let me know...Grump
If we put our combined ages together Moe this system sill predates us :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts