Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been out a few times early Christmas morning before packing it in around lunchtime for the start of the family holiday festivities.On the few times that i did fish there were a fair number of folks doing the same thing.Anyone done this?

·
Registered
184 Posts
big bruther said:
Been out a few times early Christmas morning before packing it in around lunchtime for the start of the family holiday festivities.On the few times that i did fish there were a fair number of folks doing the same thing.Anyone done this?
I actually thought about that last night to pop out Balsam this morning by myself till noon (for another perch :lol: ) but went to bed very late last night, and the thought of getting up at 5:30AM killed the catching big tanks dream..... :lol:

·
Registered
126 Posts
big bruther said:

a buddy and I used to go the day of Christmas eve every year. then we found wives, children, mini vans, mortgages ... I no longer go ice fishing during the wek of Christmas :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Was at CBR on the 25th, there were a few guys out, but it wasn't crazy busy. Finished the day with 8 sauger and 2 greenies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts