Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends.....this will be for weekly reports on where you will be able to find me on the hard water! I will be disclosing my spots here before I head out to film, so hopefully some of you will be able to drop by and say Hi!
You can post your success stories here as well or if you like your not so successful outings! Either way lets have fun and I hope to find where the fish are biting week by week so you and your friends can enjoy a successful day on the hard stuff!

Take care and see you out on the ice!

:ice:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
201 Posts
Sounds like a great idea Mike. I look forward to your weekly reports... and who knows mayber we will see you out there!

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
2,212 Posts
MNTMAN said:
Dream-Finder said:
Well its January 11th, 2012.

Where are you?
Sorry DF. I posted on the 22 of Dec. that we will be at the End of Main filming. You can see that on my EoM thread!
I will be shooting the next show next Friday Jan. 21. The location is yet to be determined, I will post it as soon as I get confirmation of my guests!
Mike you must be semi-retired or retired if your out filming Ice Fishing on a Friday (wish I could be you) :envy:
I guess I'll be missing my big movie opportunity :)
Still would like to hear about where's and when's ... maybe next time.

G

·
[quote="Dream-Finder":envy:
I guess I'll be missing my big movie opportunity :)
Still would like to hear about where's and when's ... maybe next time.[/quote]

My big movie appearance was well lets just say if they directors decide to put it in the show. It will look like something off of Worlds Funniest Videos.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Good idea mikey ! Cannt wait to start watching these videos. Keep up the excellent work pal !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts