Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can anyone tell me where or if any boat wash stations are set up ?
I'm in WPG. I'd like to put the boat in lake WPG maybe this weekend. Next weekend somewhere else. So it needs to be cleaned between trips.
Thanks

·
Registered
437 Posts

They provide the stations with the hours of operations.

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk
If one is travelling past a Cleaning Station should I assume that,
  • "all watercraft must stop for an inspection when the watercraft inspection stations are open".
Is everyone required to stop, even if the boat has not been used since winter, or that the boat has not been used in waters deemed having invasive species and the owner can just drive by the cleaning station?
Do the inspection staff provide the boat owner with some sort of certificate that the boat and trailer in question are CLEAN or that the outfit has been decontaminated/cleaned?

·
Registered
815 Posts
I’m going to guess you have to stop and you probably will get a clean report. If you’re stopping say at the Mulvihill one on Hwy 6 I’m sure you will need to stop at the Clearwater one in The Pas and show him your report there. I have never seen either one busy decontaminating a boat ever.

Summer rig: 2009 Crestliner 1700 FishHawk, Merc 90 4S, Humminbird 788Ci, 570, MinnKota Power Drive V2, 24v, AP, CP, US2.

Reactions: PrarieSurfer
1 - 6 of 6 Posts