Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
161 - 180 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
at any rate, the dog looks like it's going to be a fantastic adventure companion! Excited for his new adventures. Also, the problems that he mentioned about Frostbite have absolutely been fixed. $10 bucks shipping (and arriving in around a week) for a rod and a bunch of lures to Alberta....MUCH better system than they used to have! Can't wait to get my new Dipstick in the mail next week!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I thought his wife was hot . She was his best catch ever .

Looked like she smoked a pack of darts a day. No thanks.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Best news possible for Uncut. She was terrible. He should be full force this year!
Looking forward to his new era
In the last video, he hinted that he's going to go full force on the Donkey App tournaments that are happening every month. So it seems he's motivated to get back on the road pumping out content (or at least go fishing).

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
What a terribly irresponsible video to post....gun safety, what gun safety. Racks his shotgun while pointed at his dog, stands on a pail, on ice to take a few shots.....lucky he didn't shoot himself, his sister or his dog. The guys an idiot!

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
The way it's going, next time it'll be 'I forgot my fishing rod and reel, but I have a few sticks of dynamite'. Hope his friends are setting up an intervention before this gets more out of control. Wouldn't be the first time an influencer did something stupid or reckless for a few more likes and wanting to stay relevant.

·
Administrator
1,555 Posts
It's a shame that Aaron is doing more reckless things over the last year and posting them for attention. Not to mention openly antagonizing people over social media. He is a role model for a lot children and newbies so it's sad to see the decline.

Perhaps his personal life is affecting his work as a Youtuber. Maybe he feels strong pressure to remain creative. I feel like he could just go back to plain educational videos like he did in the past and people would still enjoy them. He has very good camera work and angling skills, he doesn't need clickbait content.

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
He is a role model for a lot children and newbies so it's sad to see the decline.
Most role models upload more then once a month.
Definitely jumped the shark with this one

161 - 180 of 192 Posts