Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new here so thanks in advance to anyone that can help. I have a Humminbird Helix 5 DI-GPS and I recently bought the Navionics+ Canada card. When I first used it I had maps but no depth charts, admittedly I may have had a setting wrong. anyway, I updated the card thinking that was the problem and now it just says "loading charts" on the fishfinder. I left it for about 2 hours but still nothing. I can't seem to download just the lakes I want on the installer, the download option doesn't appear. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Your best bet is to phone Navionics help line, be prepared for a bit of a wait, but they are very helpful in assistance.
You have to choose the area you want to cover. In my situation I downloaded too small an area at first then I believe I downloaded Ontario to Saskatchewan no problems with their help . Many lakes are uncharted, but your main populated areas are well done Lake Of The Woods being an example.
I used the American help line, 1-800-628-4487
This is a very busy time of year for them so be prepared to wait, or try at different hours well worth it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Navionics has a live chat option. I’ve used it several times. Faster and easier than waiting on the phone. Support staff are super knowledgeable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts