Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must admit that I registered a few months ago. Since then I have visited and lurked, as they say. But I have to admit that the way this is set out, in this format it is much more user friendly than the original.( for me that is). Most of all I thought it would flounder as so many new sites have. But to my surprise and pleasure I have to admit. It is now a thriving, interesting site to visit, and it appears to be going from strength to strength. Congrats to Nvisible for making this happen. Good luck. angler. :badfish:

G

·
Thanks Angler. I have to admit the site has had some ups and downs. I think the biggest difference between this site and as you put it the others who have floundered, is our staff. The moderators here do a great job of keeping up with posts and keeping things going. Our initial base of users also did a great job of keeping things lively and populated. Because of all this we are starting to see some interest from Anglers who use to enjoy fishing forums and then vanished, and getting some pretty big local names that are eager to participate. And to be successful sometimes you have to just choke down your pride and step aside to let things be. To be completely honest I am not a huge fan of the new layout and it was not easy for me to go to the more traditional look. But at the end of the day this forum is for you guys not something I should be hanging on a wall like a trophy. I am however getting alot more PM's that state "how easy and great this new layout is" vs the several months of "how do i do this" and "where is that". So glad you enjoy it and as always feel free to PM me with any suggestions or concerns.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Yes,, Congrats to you on all your hard work with the site,, As you may have noticed ( from PM'S ), I'm a computer idiot and enjoy the simpleness of the new forum, ;)
Thank you,, ;)
Chucky :cool:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
like I have said before keep up the great work from all of you. :cool:

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
I also was a lurker for a while so its nice to see this site get busy...I am sure with the ice season underway it will take off! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
angler said:
I must admit that I registered a few months ago. Since then I have visited and lurked, as they say. But I have to admit that the way this is set out, in this format it is much more user friendly than the original.( for me that is). Most of all I thought it would flounder as so many new sites have. But to my surprise and pleasure I have to admit. It is now a thriving, interesting site to visit, and it appears to be going from strength to strength. Congrats to Nvisible for making this happen. Good luck. angler. :badfish:
Compliment extrordinaire :D :D :D :D :D :D Say hi to Liz for me Malcolm :lol: Hope to do some hardwater fishing with you later this season

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Consider it "DONE", Andy. :!: I can, honestly say I don't miss the cold. But! I hope to get out onto the ice when I get back. Hope we can the meet up at some point. Malcolm. :ice:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
MNTMAN said:
On other sites you dont have to post anything they just attack you for no reason! :D
True tho!

ya then someone gets rid of it and then some wank about why its gone. man whata place ! lol :twisted:

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
and they ban you for comments made on a totally different site

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
mikefisher said:
that does not surprise me
careful, you might get fired and banned for that comment

G

·
I appreciate all the great comments and the praise for the site we have built here. Your positive attitudes and desire to have a community that respects the information shared by other members that have the same amount of passion for fishing as you do is what makes this site great. I am just a nerd in the corner the members and the staff is what this place is all about.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Wow I haven't been here in quite a while. This site has changed a lot.
I just wish I had all the time you guys have to spend on these fishing sites.
Nice job nvisible.

Kool, I can edit my spelling mistakes

·
Registered
126 Posts
back2backcrappie said:
Wow I haven't been here in quite a while. This site has changed a lot.
I just wish I had all the time you guys have to spend on these fishing sites.
Nice job nvisible.

Kool, I can edit my spelling mistakes

I DONT have the time its a simple ADDICTION!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts