Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wanted to get this closed in and ready before frost comes....dont want fantastic fall fishing interfering with hardside building....one more coat of hot pink eh IggyBro....woodstove with or without oven, definetely propane oven, portable flush toilet, 2 bunks...last to go on will be the skids with hyfax (detachable) of course...looking forward to some serious outing on the hardwater this coming season....Grump

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
picked up a sweet donation today from Lowen.....thank you very much....leaves are turning here already....no frost yet lol....but getting close...Grump

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A wee bit frosty this mornin :eek:
g at -3C glad I got the new Pink Palace closed in...Grump

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
finished up everything on the outside yesterday....started panelling the inside, but that is very slow going (cutting windows)...hope to put a good day in today....Grump

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
G

·
MNTMAN said:
Or get your guests to sign the outside to someone they know effected by cancer just like the pink firetruck here in the city!
That would be cool. And is that what that pink fire truck is. I have seen it driving around in East Kildonan from time to time but have never been close enough to get a good look at it. I kind of assumed it was something for breast cancer but was not sure.

G

·
Buddy of mine is working on a shelter. He insulated, drywall etc. He used spray on truck liner for the floor and about 3 feet up the wall to keep things dry and easy to clean. Looks like grump did something similar here. Looks real good.

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
made folding tables for each bunk last weekend...all stained...dumped the cast iron stove for a lighter version...installed today...pimping out the inside with plush Pink back/arm supports...hole sleeves tomorrow...and the final finish for the floor...should be ready to be flat decked out to the winter spot next month...Grump

1 - 20 of 29 Posts