Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife saw this on her ice fishing Manitoba feed. She told me she would come fishing more often if I made this and brought her favourite wine.

Warning! Professional chef in closed kitchen, do not try this at home!

Winter rig: 2016 AC Bearcat XT 570. Eskimo F1 Rocket, Eskimo 3i, Humminbird Helix 5 ice, 788Ci.

·
Premium Member
4,480 Posts
Me myself, with a food handling background and certifications...............I think this is terrible. Utility boxes aren't made from food grade plastics. Storing food in them??? Who knows what harmful chemicals and toxins will leach out of the material, I'm positive that plastic isn't BPA free either............and folks are going to ingest that just because someone posts a picture on social media and everyone thinks it's cool. I shake my head!!!!! Aren't those boxes all made in China, many folks say even food grade plastic originating out of China is suspect.....never mind eating food that is stored in plain old Chinese plastic!!!!!

From a Health Department point of view, it's against the law for any business to store food in containers not made with food grade plastic.........there is a reason for that!

·
Premium Member
4,480 Posts
Joke or no joke, it's on social media, gotta' be true..........you and I both know thousands of people are gonna' do it! LOL

I hear BPA reduces the risks of serious illness and prevents the spread of COVID 19.....time to start eating Chinese plastic!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts