Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My current car is becoming a money pit, looking to purchase a vehicle sometime this summer. Trying to stay under 8k. Any suggestions for a fishing/adventuring friendly vehicle.

·
Registered
659 Posts
V6 Mitsubishi Outlander. The older models you can pick up pretty cheap. V6, selectable AWD, 3500lb towing capacity. I have a 2012 since summer 2013 and haven't had a problem outside of regular maintenance. I researched the bajeezus out of them prior to purchase and reliability and customer satisfaction ratings are really good. They tend to get overlooked but they're probably the best bang for buck on the used market IMHO.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
V6 Mitsubishi Outlander. The older models you can pick up pretty cheap. V6, selectable AWD, 3500lb towing capacity. I have a 2012 since summer 2013 and haven't had a problem outside of regular maintenance. I researched the bajeezus out of them prior to purchase and reliability and customer satisfaction ratings are really good. They tend to get overlooked but they're probably the best bang for buck on the used market IMHO.
x2

I own a 2009 Outlander and it's been bulletproof. Only routine maintenance needed so far. it's at 178 000 km.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts