Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where do you go for sucker fishing, I have been to Westbourne fishing place, on Westbourne on Hwy 16.
I had the opportunity several years ago. I came back to Manitoba 8 months ago and looking for some good fishing spots near Winnipeg? Can anyone of you help me please?

Thanks in advance !!1

·
Administrator
1,508 Posts
Was at Lake Manitoba yesterday.

Suckers were present in the ditch but not numerous. Definitely way more walleye with a few carp mixed in. The walleye were generally spawned out. Really had to work for the suckers. Best way to catch them was to chase the fish downstream into someone's net and then sort through all the walleyes just for a sucker or two.

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
Was at Lake Manitoba yesterday.

Suckers were present in the ditch but not numerous. Definitely way more walleye with a few carp mixed in. The walleye were generally spawned out. Really had to work for the suckers. Best way to catch them was to chase the fish downstream into someone's net and then sort through all the walleyes just for a sucker or two.

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk
Why would you publicly post the location and even worse, that the place was full of Walleye?

·
Registered
988 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts