Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out to Pt.du Bois once again on Saturday to chase up a few more Dino fish.Freekin' cold start to the day though.Had to "bundle up" due to the frigid and rather non summerlike weather.Longsleeve T ,hoody and jacket until it warmed up later in the day.Managed to catch my first tagged fish here this season along with the largest.......................so far:which measured out at an even 50".Still looking for my first 60" or better though.Fingers crossed:maybe this weekend if all goes well.

G

·
Really nice day out for the dino's I need to get out for these guys again real soon. I have 60" ambitions as well.

G

·
Hey buddy if you ever want to go. Your boat my know how. Problem is you are running out of time for PDB another week to week and a half and the bite is going to be all but gone.

·
Premium Member
2,872 Posts
Two trips to PDB resulted in 6 sturgies one day and two more another day. Here's the pose with a class 47 acip!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nicely done bud!
That's one of the gooder spots to set up shop :D :D :D It seems a little weird though that you and i haven't actually been fishing Pt. on the same day even once this season as i have been out midweek on a couple of occasions and not just on the weekends.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts