Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone launch a boat at the lake recently or seen how the launch is? I assuming the water is low?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Anyone launch a boat at the lake recently or seen how the launch is? I assuming the water is low?

Haven't been there in about a month or so now but water level was fine to begin with this year. It was even going over the dam at the beginning of the year. I'm sure the launches are fine as well unless it's dropped drastically in the last month?

·
Registered
12 Posts

I went to

I went there about a month ago and I had to find a little hole to launch the pontoon but there's plenty of boats on the water. I would recommend maybe a going on the weekday since on the weekend everyone and their dogs are pulling tubs and you can't really find a good that you won't get disturbed.
On the west side of the lake you're looking at 2.5 feet of water so it's pretty shallow.
We got skunked but the fish were jumping everywhere.
This rain would probably have helped the water situation tho.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts