Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past few years when a truck goes thru the ice. Videos, pics etc circulate through fishing forums like crazy. Which is a good thing keeps people aware of what is going on out there. What I have noticed though. Is why does the truck that goes thru 90% of the time seem to be a newer model Chevy Silverado. Something to think about :)

Stay safe out there guys regardless of what you drive make sure your equipped for any situation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,519 Posts
Hey structure is what it is. Just might catch less from a Ford hump ! Lol
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol nah. I am pretty sure Ford, Dodge, Chevy they all sink the same. Although I wonder if walleye prefer a Chevy wheel well over a ford. :badfish:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
388 Posts
Nvisible said:
What I have noticed though. Is why does the truck that goes thru 90% of the time seem to be a newer model Chevy Silverado. Something to think about :)
Probably because there are more GM owners then other makes. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
50 Posts
Remember: 96% of all GM trucks are still on the road today........the other 4% made it home! :lmao:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
670 Posts
you don't see pics of sunkin fords cause they just put it in 4x4 and drive out and you don't see pics of dodge cause they never make it to the lake to begin with.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HAHAHA

Any one see the New Chevy HD commercials. It is no longer like a rock it is
"Chevy Runs Deep"

Kinda gave me a chuckle.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,130 Posts
ChaD? said:
i didnt think anyone drove chevy anymore
is there anything else???
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top