Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 265 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or in simpler terms:What pays for all the gear dedicated to our passion in chasing anything that swims and has fins ? Yours truly has been a CSR(driver)at Canadian Linen and Uniform Supply here in Winnipeg since just before my son Tyler was born.He's now 25 1/2 years old so i'm an old timer there as well as on the local forums :shock: :shock: If your business has a contracted uniform,mat rental or linen account i'm the dude delivering them :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Been in the audio business for over 35 years. Cut my teeth at retail (wife & I had our own audio store in the late 70's), then went into wholesale & was the Yamaha Audio rep for 29 years, 1st in this territory, then the last 8 years I covered the Alberta/Kootenay region & was product manager for Western Canada. Got tired of the traveling, retired 2 years ago but couldn't stay retired & am currently the Asst. Manager of the Audio Dept at Advance Electronics.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well I am a Xray Technologist and part own and operate Seven Oaks Xray clinic. I also usually spend a weekend a month at Seven Oaks Hospital. Most of my off time (real living time) is spent bringing the kids to their sports and activities and working for my real boss. ;) :) Every once in a long while I get out to the river or lake and drop in a line. :fish:

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
field superintendent for Contempora Steel Builders.....we're general contractors specializing in the design, sale and supply of pre engineered steel buildings.....and we also have our own erecting crews

·
Registered
489 Posts
Currently a U of M student going for my RN, in year 2 now and have 2 to go. Ultimately I would like to become a doctor.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am a Radiation Therapist at Cancer Care Manitoba during the week. I also own/operate THE LOONEY EXPRESS on weekends. Anyone in need of a Party Bus for your upcoming event, let me know. Check it out at looneyexpress.com

·
Registered
126 Posts
I am a teacher which allows me plenty of time in the summer to fish. My 4 and 6 year old should be ready for the boat next year and I am lookingb forward to that!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Work for the city for the past 30 years and I am retiring at the end of the year or just after spring havent made up my mind yet. Gonna have a lot of time for fishing

·
Registered
30 Posts
Owner of St. Andrews Realty ( selling all over Winnipeg and area) since 1999 and selling Real Estate since 1996

See you on the water !

1 - 20 of 265 Posts