Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have sent MFF into a reversal. And we are currently sporting a look that came as a courtesy from the mid 90's. This is just a quick fix. I am currently working on lets just call it MFF 2.0 that I hope to launch in the spring. That is going to take this place way beyond just a forum. However in order for me to finish MFF 2.0 I have to stop tinkering with 1.0 and there is still alot of confusion on how to do certain things and we had a few bugs with IE and Cookie settings. So instead of me spending alot of time on something that is going to be tossed in the next few months. I figured we could just take a step back to something every one is comfortable with and works.

In the next few weeks I hope to have MFF 2.0 Beta up and live for testing purposes would be great to get a few members willing to run through it and give a good thorough kicking of the tires. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,159 Posts
Although this is drastic change from the original version it's much better then the retro style you went with a few weeks ago.I will live with it bud :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Really looking forward to spring launch though :D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
love this new page you got going. and it works a hole lot better on my berry. sweet stuff!

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
MFF 2.0 has been launched in beta and the mods are currently playing with it and testing a few things. I hope to open it up for beta testing to the public by the end of next week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts