Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

Rods, reels, tackle...for sale.

4K views 13 replies 2 participants last post by  cdvia69 
#1 ·
-I am doing a clean up of my fishing gear before the season starts and have way too much so selling some of it. All my rods are in great condition and so are my reels, some almost new, most in their retail box and all spooled with Fireline braided line
-I was able to get some great pricing on lures, plastics and gear through friends that are either pros or work for the companies I got gear from so passing the savings now and keeping some for me.

-I have 5 rods for sale, 3 baitcasting and 2 spinning and all are 1 piece rods:

*Spinning rods:
-Brand new Shimano Tescata TSS-70XL 7' Power: Extra Light Action: Extra Fast Selling it $100
-Like new Quantum Tour Pro IM 7 GMG661MS 6'6" Medium Action Selling for $75

*Baitcasting rods:
-Like new Talon LCI Excelon 44/8 E7'0" C-MLF Medium Light Fast Action 7'. This is an awesome rod. I bought a few of these. LCI was started by Gary Loomis and they are quality, high end US made rods. Selling this one $125
-Like new Fenwick Legacy LG 70P MH 7' Solid rod for top water or heavier baits. Selling for $100
-Like New Fenwick HMG AV Aramid Veil Design GAVT 70 MHMC 7' rod that is excellent for trolling larger baits. Selling because I went to a longer rod. Selling it $100.

-I am selling 8 different reels, mopst in their retail boxes and all spooled with Fireline braided line. Just the line is worth over $25 taxes in. All my reels are in great condition and been serviced. 3 are spinning reels and the rest are baitcasting. All my reels are right sided except one of the baitcasting that is left handed.

*Spinning reels:
-Quantum Kinetic PTi KT20PTi that comes with a new extra spool. Same as the one displayed on this site: QUANTUM KINETIC KT20PTi-B SPINNING REEL NEW!! | #173345125 Selling for $100
-Quantum Energy E7-2 I am selling for $100.
-Quantum EXO PT EX50PTi. This one has been used once to test. Very light reel and in like new condition. Same as the one on this link: Exo PTi Spinning Reels I will sell it for $125.

*Baitcasting reels:
-Quantum Tour PT TE1160 PT Slim Profile Right Handed Baitcasting reel spooled with 12 lbs Fireline. This 11 bearings reel is as smooth as it comes and the braided line works perfect on it. In very good condition aside some cosmetic boat rash and was serviced recently. Was retailing for $150 and the Fireline is worth $25. Selling it for $75.
-Quantum Energy PT E650PT 5.08:1 Gear ratio This reel was retailing for $250 and was used on 2 trips and been sitting as a back up since and is in like new condition. Moved to Shimano higher end reels so time to sell this one. Selling for $125.

I am also selling 3 high end baitcasting reels. All are Shimano JDM reels, so high-end made for the Japanese domestic market. These are the best of the best from Shimano. I switched all my reels to Shimano as I am lucky enough to have a friend working for them in Japan and now selling some that became extra as I have too many:

-Scorpion XT 1500 is light weight, sturdy bait casting reel with superb casting performance. It has super durable aluminum alloy body, light-weight machined spool, SVS 6 point brake system. The low sitting body and super light weight offers comfort in fishing.Shimano LK-S Scorpion XT 1500-7 Made in Japan, Right Handed, 7.0:1 Gear ratio and a weight of 7.5 oz. This reel is brand new with no scratches or boat rash. I bought two from Japan and decided to sell one. Selling for $200 which for those of you that do know this reel is a steal as they retail for $500 US each in Japan. Comes with it's retail box and paperwork which is in Japanese but you get the diagram with all the parts which can be useful if you ever need to order parts. For pictures and info, check this link: 2009-2015 Scorpion XT 1500/1501 1500-7/1501-7 | JDMFishing

-Shimano Metanium MG7. This reel is in like new condition. It was a display unit and part of a sales kit so this is why it is in pristine condition. It comes without a box or line so I am selling it at a deeply discounted price of $250

-Shimano Metanium Mg This reel is in great condition aside some boat rash that is only cosmetic . It is a left retrieve with a 6.2:1 gear. Selling it for half it's value as this is not the American market one but the Japanese production. This is a great deal and not often found in Winnipeg. Selling for $225

*Tackle:

I have a bunch of Z Man products for sale:
-Jack Hammer retail here is over $28 taxes in. Will sell $20 each or 3 for $50
-Project Z retail here is $15 taxes in. Will sell $12 or 3 for $30
-Strike King Thunder Cricket retail here for $18. Will sell them $14 or 3 for $35
-Z Man Crusteaz retail here for $7. Will sell them 4 for $20

-Rapala X-Rap Magnum Divebait-5 Feet XRMAG-5 Bunker Retails here for $15 but back-order now. Will sell them $12 or 5 for $50

*Plastics:

-ZMan ZinkerZ retails for $7 here. Will sell for $5 each or 5 for $20
-Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits. Senko and other plastics. Retails over $10 here. Will sell for $5 each or 5 for $20
-One selection of 7 different types of plastics from Berkley Powerbait, Mister Twister Exude, KnockOut Bait Co.,Super Spike-It, Super Soft Producto, Lucky Strike Shakey Tail Ringworm. Will sell the bundle for $25

I am located at the border of downtown and Wolseley. Contact me directly for more info or a viewing.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
That Shimano Tescata... that's a one piecer right? How old is the rod about 10-15 yrs now?
It is a 1 piece like all my rods...I got it new last year and still has the warranty paper on the rod. It came from a store closure and highly doubt it is remotely as old as you mentioned as it was still being sold in retail stores recently.

Discussion starter · #6 ·
-I am doing a clean up of my fishing gear before the season starts and have way too much so selling some of it. All my rods are in great condition and so are my reels, some almost new, most in their retail box and all spooled with Fireline braided line
-I was able to get some great pricing on lures, plastics and gear through friends that are either pros or work for the companies I got gear from so passing the savings now and keeping some for me.

-I have 5 rods for sale, 3 baitcasting and 2 spinning and all are 1 piece rods:

*Spinning rods:
-Brand new Shimano Tescata TSS-70XL 7' Power: Extra Light Action: Extra Fast Selling it $100
-Like new Quantum Tour Pro IM 7 GMG661MS 6'6" Medium Action Selling for $75

*Baitcasting rods:
-Like new Talon LCI Excelon 44/8 E7'0" C-MLF Medium Light Fast Action 7'. This is an awesome rod. I bought a few of these. LCI was started by Gary Loomis and they are quality, high end US made rods. Selling this one $125
-Like new Fenwick Legacy LG 70P MH 7' Solid rod for top water or heavier baits. Selling for $100
-Like New Fenwick HMG AV Aramid Veil Design GAVT 70 MHMC 7' rod that is excellent for trolling larger baits. Selling because I went to a longer rod. Selling it $100.

-I am selling 8 different reels, mopst in their retail boxes and all spooled with Fireline braided line. Just the line is worth over $25 taxes in. All my reels are in great condition and been serviced. 3 are spinning reels and the rest are baitcasting. All my reels are right sided except one of the baitcasting that is left handed.

*Spinning reels:
-Quantum Kinetic PTi KT20PTi that comes with a new extra spool. Same as the one displayed on this site: QUANTUM KINETIC KT20PTi-B SPINNING REEL NEW!! | #173345125 Selling for $100
-Quantum Energy E7-2 I am selling for $100.
-Quantum EXO PT EX50PTi. This one has been used once to test. Very light reel and in like new condition. Same as the one on this link: Exo PTi Spinning Reels I will sell it for $125.

*Baitcasting reels:
-Quantum Tour PT TE1160 PT Slim Profile Right Handed Baitcasting reel spooled with 12 lbs Fireline. This 11 bearings reel is as smooth as it comes and the braided line works perfect on it. In very good condition aside some cosmetic boat rash and was serviced recently. Was retailing for $150 and the Fireline is worth $25. Selling it for $75.
-Quantum Energy PT E650PT 5.08:1 Gear ratio This reel was retailing for $250 and was used on 2 trips and been sitting as a back up since and is in like new condition. Moved to Shimano higher end reels so time to sell this one. Selling for $125.

I am also selling 3 high end baitcasting reels. All are Shimano JDM reels, so high-end made for the Japanese domestic market. These are the best of the best from Shimano. I switched all my reels to Shimano as I am lucky enough to have a friend working for them in Japan and now selling some that became extra as I have too many:

-Scorpion XT 1500 is light weight, sturdy bait casting reel with superb casting performance. It has super durable aluminum alloy body, light-weight machined spool, SVS 6 point brake system. The low sitting body and super light weight offers comfort in fishing.Shimano LK-S Scorpion XT 1500-7 Made in Japan, Right Handed, 7.0:1 Gear ratio and a weight of 7.5 oz. This reel is brand new with no scratches or boat rash. I bought two from Japan and decided to sell one. Selling for $200 which for those of you that do know this reel is a steal as they retail for $500 US each in Japan. Comes with it's retail box and paperwork which is in Japanese but you get the diagram with all the parts which can be useful if you ever need to order parts. For pictures and info, check this link: 2009-2015 Scorpion XT 1500/1501 1500-7/1501-7 | JDMFishing

-Shimano Metanium MG7. This reel is in like new condition. It was a display unit and part of a sales kit so this is why it is in pristine condition. It comes without a box or line so I am selling it at a deeply discounted price of $250

-Shimano Metanium Mg This reel is in great condition aside some boat rash that is only cosmetic . It is a left retrieve with a 6.2:1 gear. Selling it for half it's value as this is not the American market one but the Japanese production. This is a great deal and not often found in Winnipeg. Selling for $225

*Tackle:

I have a bunch of Z Man products for sale:
-Jack Hammer retail here is over $28 taxes in. Will sell $20 each or 3 for $50
-Project Z retail here is $15 taxes in. Will sell $12 or 3 for $30
-Strike King Thunder Cricket retail here for $18. Will sell them $14 or 3 for $35
-Z Man Crusteaz retail here for $7. Will sell them 4 for $20

-Rapala X-Rap Magnum Divebait-5 Feet XRMAG-5 Bunker Retails here for $15 but back-order now. Will sell them $12 or 5 for $50

*Plastics:

-ZMan ZinkerZ retails for $7 here. Will sell for $5 each or 5 for $20
-Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits. Senko and other plastics. Retails over $10 here. Will sell for $5 each or 5 for $20
-One selection of 7 different types of plastics from Berkley Powerbait, Mister Twister Exude, KnockOut Bait Co.,Super Spike-It, Super Soft Producto, Lucky Strike Shakey Tail Ringworm. Will sell the bundle for $25

I am located at the border of downtown and Wolseley. Contact me directly for more info or a viewing.
The Shimano Tescata rod is sold

Discussion starter · #9 ·
The Fenwick Legacy rod is gone, The Shimano Scorpion XT-1500 is gone, all the plastics are gone...Several quality reels and 2 good rods are still available at great prices and a few lures too. This won't last...

Discussion starter · #11 ·
Added a Shimano SLX 150XG that comes loaded with some PowerPro 15lbs braided line. This reel is in like new condition as it was taken out on one trip only. Selling for $125.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.