Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody knew what the water level situation is over on Larfage and Reynolds?
Itching to head out this weekend but don’t want to waste the gas for an unfishable bank.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Drove out to Lafarge and Reynold's on Friday afternoon. There was water running over the road in a few places, and big potholes over a couple culverts.

Water level didn't seem that high though I haven't been there often to compare. Old fires by the pits are all still above water no problem. Reynolds water levels seemed the same as last I was there.

Didn't get a bite casting around Lafarge, caught a few small rainbows at Reynolds.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Drove out to Lafarge and Reynold's on Friday afternoon. There was water running over the road in a few places, and big potholes over a couple culverts.

Water level didn't seem that high though I haven't been there often to compare. Old fires by the pits are all still above water no problem. Reynolds water levels seemed the same as last I was there.

Didn't get a bite casting around Lafarge, caught a few small rainbows at Reynolds.
That is good news, I was wondering if the fish in the ponds would always survive the winter or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts