Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
I read it that he’s looking for runners that are 4” wide by 8’ long. If that’s correct, you will need to buy a slice of UHMWPE sheet custom cut to your size. It’s out there, I have custom runners on my winter camper. Mine is around 1/2” thick.

·
Registered
170 Posts
After reading the last post, I hit Johnson Plastic's yesterday afternoon and picked up a pair of runners for my trailer(getting older...tougher to drag my Arctic Cat Panther off the wood bottomed trailer with no reverse). They were awesome to deal with, they trimmed to 1 foot width, and I was out of there within 10 minutes. Thanks for sharing this information BGF!!

Wayne

·
Registered
969 Posts
After reading the last post, I hit Johnson Plastic's yesterday afternoon and picked up a pair of runners for my trailer(getting older...tougher to drag my Arctic Cat Panther off the wood bottomed trailer with no reverse). They were awesome to deal with, they trimmed to 1 foot width, and I was out of there within 10 minutes. Thanks for sharing this information BGF!!

Wayne
If you’re using these as a floor versus using them as guides, carbides will still dig in. Hopefully you just have steel runners on your Panther. If you have runners, tie it down good as sled will slide sideways on you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts