Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to remind every one to pull out their electronics turn them on for
an hour and then put a fresh charge on them to maintain good
battery health.................and start your auger :D

G

·
This is going to sound really bad. But I have never been ice fishing. Winter is usually my busy time of year and when I bring in about 90% of my yearly income. So have just never had the time for it. However this will be probably the first winter I will not be under that burden. I recently landed a contract that well, it comes with a 5 year retirement plan. So looking forward to tagging along and learning some hard water technique.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nvisible said:
This is going to sound really bad. But I have never been ice fishing. Winter is usually my busy time of year and when I bring in about 90% of my yearly income. So have just never had the time for it. However this will be probably the first winter I will not be under that burden. I recently landed a contract that well, it comes with a 5 year retirement plan. So looking forward to tagging along and learning some hard water technique.
Will take you out this season.Have all the comforts of home.You won't freeze to death trying it for the first time.

G

·
Oh I am a big boy. Takes alot for me to freeze to death :D . I really do need to get out this winter. I grew up on the west coast so not much ice fishing happening there. And for the past 8 years in MB. I just have not had the time.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MNTMAN said:
I would be more than happy to show you the ropes aswell! Maybe an early ice outing with Andy and me? :ice:
My favorite time first ice :ice: :ice: Nothing like venturing out on a good solid3"of frozen water in search of the first toothie critter :gone: ;) ;) ;)

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
be very, very careful Nvisible.....ice fishing is highly addicting

·
Registered
751 Posts
And be prepared for when Mike starts singing :shock:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts