Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to hit er bright and early this morning started in 17fow went all the way to 25fow found fish to be consistant today had 8 eaters by 12 and 3 times as many sauger ended the day with a very healthy 31" all in all was a good day how everyone else make out?? :thisbig:

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
atta boy Adam :ice:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Was ok out there today. Yesterday got a couple of limits between wood99 and I. One 26 thrown back. Lots of sauger also of course. Today caught two 30" back to back and wood99 caught three nice keepers with a few other keepers lost at the hole. Of course lots of sauger again. Fished mostly 13 fow. Caught most on slick jig and salties!

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Nvisible said:
Yeah I am heading out Friday hope to see some results as well.
you fishing the river friday? I will be out there also, look for a green Yamaha Grizzly pulling a sleigh, box on front rack for auger

G

·
Tinman said:
you fishing the river friday? I will be out there also, look for a green Yamaha Grizzly pulling a sleigh, box on front rack for auger
Yeah heading out with Donovan and meeting up with Mike for episode 1 of MOI. I will keep an eye out.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Nvisible said:
Tinman said:
Yeah heading out with Donovan and meeting up with Mike for episode 1 of MOI. I will keep an eye out.
If the destination should be EOM why not drop by the Nanook(straight out from the parking lot access point) for our long overdue face to face intro TY.Just in case there's more than one set up i will mark mine to make it easy to identify.Look for the GIANT TIMMIES MUG outside it :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
MNTMAN said:
More likely we will be at Goldeye Creek neer mid point on the river and close to the shore!
Crappy access point............limited parking and unless some one volunteers to be a sled dog and help me pull the overweight Nanook all the way out there it's iffy for me to officially join in.Want to avaoid the Cardiac Arrest :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyone have an AED in the their tackle box? :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
MNTMAN said:
I am hoping that you and your dad can swing by Colin....Looking forward to meeting you little buddy!
give us a location and time and we will be there

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
cool, we will probably try willow for a bit first then head that way

1 - 20 of 32 Posts