Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selkirk docks are in and ramps are amazing ! fished the red hard today with good results NORTH of Selkirk... sugar producing the best, certains are down in lockport so very lil current now...looks like its Selkirk till PF

·
Registered
552 Posts
Great to hear its starting to pick up on the red! Feels like i haven't fished the red for Eyes in ages.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MNTMAN said:
Good to hear HH.....what was the amount that you caught!~

We had 5 on the toon.....and were bbq'ing more than fishing with on aveage 3 lines in the water , but ended the day with 7 eyes, 4 saugers and a drum..not outstanding but real nice non the less....pink jigs and a saltie

forgot how nice the launch was at Selkirk, the boys really did a great job this year setting up, only wish PF had 4 ramps and lots of parking, anyway if the girls at the gate 5 bucks if not drive on by....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
geez, I would have ran out that way myself, but the toon hits a brist 22 mph so thought stat tight....glad we didnt

had coffee with a fellow from petersfield this morning and he was telling me they were doing well in the creek and at end of main

hitting sugar again tomorrow.....

·
Registered
552 Posts
Gonna try it out this early evening... Will report later on.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Launched from selkirk docks, headed north fished Netley and the river, 11-12fow.. Hammered monster bullheads(11)! Few decent saugers and one goldeye. not to bad for a few hours. No greens on my behalf.

Might try PF in the am.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts