Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The south end sewage plant is broken and the city has no clue as to why. :x :x :x It could take up to a month to fix which really means they have no idea how long it will take. :evil: :evil: :evil: I cannot believe the city is allowed to pollute our Rivers and lake with raw sewage on a regular basis with no consequences. Heads need to role over this. I am going to contact the city counciler and our beloved mayor to see how this could happen AGAIN and what the plan is to fix this problem. I was really looking forward to a great start to ice fishing on the Red this Dec. I guess I will have to start at Challet beach. Oh wait the Red dumps in there :( :( :( . I guess it is East side of the lake this year. I am so mad I could throw Sam and the city councillors in the Red for a swim :evil: :evil: :evil: . Maybe that would wake them up!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If my dog poops in the park and I forget to pick it up the city has the gall to charge me $75.00. The city can dump 10,s of thousands litres of unteated sewage into our river and lake and they get pensions. :evil: :evil: :evil: Dont forget the black eye ice fisherman got for a few pails of poop that were left behind on the Red two years ago. It not right in any way, but lets put that into perspective compared to the damage the city of Winnipeg does.

·
Registered
7,687 Posts
Big B Muskies said:
If my dog poops in the park and I forget to pick it up the city has the gall to charge me $75.00. The city can dump 10,s of thousands litres of unteated sewage into our river and lake and they get pensions. :evil: :evil: :evil: Dont forget the black eye ice fisherman got for a few pails of poop that were left behind on the Red two years ago. It not right in any way, but lets put that into perspective compared to the damage the city of Winnipeg does.
Very valid points Big B!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts