Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody used these baits around these parts to any success? imma' test them out this weekend out at chalet and see what we can charm in. i've heard these baits really "shine" when they're tipped with a shiner head or half shiner.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Which ones do u have and let us know how u made out on them. My cousin is in the states this weekend and bringing me back a schwack of assorted LF baits,,Can't wait to try them out,, Going to be like a kid at Christmas :lol:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Not much of a savings,, The LF fish Fry Minnow baits are 5.19, LF Rippin Shads, 5.99 and Buckshot Rattln Spoons were also 4 and change,,Heddon sonar Blades were 5.00 as well,, A few Bucks cheaper but not much,, The fishing industry has u by the Gonads anywhere u go nowadays, no matter what store u shop :evil:

·
Registered
366 Posts
fishfreak said:
Not much of a savings,, The LF fish Fry Minnow baits are 5.19, LF Rippin Shads, 5.99 and Buckshot Rattln Spoons were also 4 and change,,Heddon sonar Blades were 5.00 as well,, A few Bucks cheaper but not much,, The fishing industry has u by the Gonads anywhere u go nowadays, no matter what store u shop :evil:
It's so true....but i can't seem to stop buying tackle and gear!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Yeah and a lot of the baits catch more fisherman than fish,,I'm one of the Suckers,, Nothing beats the old Jig and Minner ;)

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
fishfreak said:
Yeah and a lot of the baits catch more fisherman than fish,,I'm one of the Suckers,, Nothing beats the old Jig and Minner ;)
but they look cool in the tackle box

Reactions: fishfreak
1 - 11 of 11 Posts