Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys/Gals,

I jumped over and helped Riggs get these new species specific sections set up... Hope they work out!!! These are not report sections of the forum, the staff here wanted to give the guys who want to talk tackle techniques and presentations a place to do so separate from the reports section...

If there is anything more you guys would like to see in these sections PM SISIF or Riggs and they can discuss adding more species...

·
Banned
2,828 Posts
I think that's one of the best ideas this forum has implemented since I've joined. Tx guys.

No more mass PMing members for tips... ;) :)

·
Premium Member
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Patty: Thank you for your efforts. The single most unique category of tackle that I own is the musky gear. Muskies are not on your list, and, no, pike tackle won't cut it.
We will get a Muskie section up asap... Probably just in summertime though or are there a fair number of guys chasing them through the ice???

·
Banned
2,828 Posts
Patty:

Thank you for your efforts. The single most unique category of tackle that I own is the musky gear. Muskies are not on your list, and, no, pike tackle won't cut it.
The fish Gods have never honored me with the opportunity to go Muskie hunting. But it is on my bucket list. Enough so that I have done some research on techniques. From my observations I was getting the impression that big pike tackle and presentations would get me onto some good sized muskies. NOW you're telling me I've been digging under the wrong tree??!!
Is this completly true?

·
Banned
5,470 Posts
Seen on Facebook and wanted to share... Patty makes a Mean Jig and it's Featured in fisherman....Great Jig's...GREEN BACKER SLAMMERS... Best Jig i have ever owned...

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
who sells them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts