Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The SBA Riot Vibe is the newest lipless crankbait to hit the ice!
They are designed in such a way the the rattle chamber is built into the belly and head, on the fall the ball bearings roll along the belly and into the head creating an insane head dive!!

This also gives the bait an advantage during the summer months, using a drag and drop method this bait will imitate a feeding bait fish on the lake bottom...

Fish Nail Drink Arthropod Insect
Try!

·
Registered
181 Posts
The SBA Riot Vibe is the newest lipless crankbait to hit the ice!
They are designed in such a way the the rattle chamber is built into the belly and head, on the fall the ball bearings roll along the belly and into the head creating an insane head dive!!

This also gives the bait an advantage during the summer months, using a drag and drop method this bait will imitate a feeding bait fish on the lake bottom...

View attachment 121081 Try!
Gonna check them out.. (y)

Reactions: ppcarriere

·
Registered
181 Posts
I wanted to try both but only Firetiger left.
Then went to shipping OUCH $20..
Would have to order more than 1 at that price..lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Every year it’s the same story. The newest, hottest, best gotta have hot lure. I was about 6 yrs old when my grandfather said son jig and a worm jig and minnow will be all you need. Lures catch more fishermen then they do fish. That was said around 1962 & it’s still rings true.
When I was 6 yrs old my grandfather taught me "if you have nothing good to say say nothing at all..."

This local lure manufacturer is trying to advertise his lures...if you aren't interested, move on and keep your comments to yourself!

Very nice looking baits SBA!!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Every year it’s the same story. The newest, hottest, best gotta have hot lure. I was about 6 yrs old when my grandfather said son jig and a worm jig and minnow will be all you need. Lures catch more fishermen then they do fish. That was said around 1962 & it’s still rings true.
Oh STFU already you jaded, crusty, pessimistic dolt.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Makes sense lol Fish don’t have any money lol I’m sure they all catch fish tho , whether one is better than the other is often difficult to determine with so many variables involved . The best is the one the angler has the most confidence in . Newer or older , I love them all lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts