Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TO ALL MEMBERS:
Sometime during last night, my 16" Alumacraft V16DLX was stolen from my dock at White Lake in the Whiteshell. It has a 60HP Evinrude & a Minnkota bowmount trolling motor. Boat license # 5F57743. I have attached a picture of the boat (my son, his wife & son are in the boat)

If you happen to spot my boat, please contact the RCMP immediatley

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The boat has been found, severely vandalized! As was the other Lund! Evidentally the owner of the Lund had a major problem with his ex-girlfriends boyfriend last night & it looks like he is to blame for all this. The perpetrator also slashed the tramploine (deck) of our Hobie cat sailboat. The RCMP have been notified & are very anxious to talk to the boyfriend.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guilty parties have been arrested. The owner of the Lund had told us the weirdo had been doing crack cocaine as does his ex-girlfriend which is why she is an "EX". He was absolutely shaking in his boots on Saturday when he found out what had happened. The RCMP told him after they arrested the guy & girl that he would not have to worry about them for a very, very long time. I think they may have found them in possession.
Oh BTW, the way the RCMP were able to prove it was them is they stole my spare prop & threw it through a window of the local resort owner's house. When I was able to tell them what type of prop & colour it was, they got very, very excited, said Thank-You very much & took off in the squad car like a bat of of "You know what". I think they got finger prints from the prop & the party to blame was know to them. Very Happy
Now the fun of dealing with the insurance company. Yahoo!!! I am so looking forward to that (read major sarcasm here) :roll:
Well I took a ton of pictures of both my Alumacraft & my Hobie Cat and have a police report to back it up. What really sucks though is now thanks to that twit, I will lose my claim free discount! :cry:

Here's a picture of some of the damage they caused to he trampoline (deck) of our Hobie Cat sailboat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts