Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm pretty new to this forum but am impressed with how people interact and communicate and how stuff gets traded and sold and bought. I upgraded this year and have my Minnkota Autopilot for sale. It is the 24V, 60 pound thrust, 60" shaft model, with the built in transducer and foot control. I bought this motor "new" as a factory refurbished unit. Has always been stored either inside or under a boat cover. Comes with a mounting base and extra prop. Everything works but be aware that this motor autopilot doesn't work well in rough water. Looking for a fair price (not sure what that is?) or trade for ice fishing gear...

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you are right, thanks for noticing, I checked the Minnkota website and it appears to be rated for 65 pound thrust, my apologies. It is call an autopilot because it has a compass feature that keeps it pointing in the same direction even though the boat may swing over in the wind. I used to have a power drive and I think it is a similar motor except for the built in compass. It looks like they were built in 2003 and 2004 but I think I bought it some time later, like I said, as a factory refurb unit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.