Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the "other" site failed to re-new, I guess MFF is the new No 1!!! Congrats to you guys!

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Yup, I think you'll see a lot more activity on here now

·
Registered
19 Posts
LDB Bass Hunter said:
unfortunately the "data base" of information angers had is gone.............
Much the same with the Walleye Warrior site....lots of good stuff lost. Hope there is never any hacker issues here and we have all learned a little from the past.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
eye catcher said:
[quote="LDB Bass Hunter":1wgjpjzb]unfortunately the "data base" of information angers had is gone.............
Much the same with the Walleye Warrior site....lots of good stuff lost. Hope there is never any hacker issues here and we have all learned a little from the past.[/quote:1wgjpjzb]Speaking personally on the demise of my late brothers site.................There was a ton of priceless info there that is now gone forever that i would give just about everything i have to somehow get back and save.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Blackwatercats said:
This site is pretty secure and Nvisible is top notch in that respect....we should not have any issues on MFF with hackers.
We should all consider ourselves very fortunate to have someone of TYs' skills looking after this site.Give yourself a pat on the back Ty.......you've earned it :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts