Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang.

Manitoba Fishing Forum is off and running and to show our appreciation we are holding a Kid's Picture contest running to the end of January. When your child lands a lunker or has a special catch, take a good picture and submit it here. This is NOT! a big fish contest. Several factors will go into selecting the finalists. The fish, the scenery, the smile, etc... basically the best pictures will be selected and the final winner will be voted by the entire membership. Good luck kids!

The Winning Picture will receive:

One Quantum Kinetic 36" medium action ice rod ($45 value) - Donated by myself - Donovan Pearase/Blackwater Cats - Ice Eye's

One Quantum Optix size 10 spinning reel ($30 Value) - Donated by The Fishin Hole at 1522-B Regent Ave

Two Live Target Lip-less Crank baits($26 value) - Donated by Local walleye expert, guide, and tournament angler Roger Stearns

One tackle package with a large assortment of jigs and Brand New
HT Tip-up rigged with line, quick strike rig, and ready to go ($60 Value) – Donated by Ty creator of Manitoba Fishing Forum

The winning child will be presented their prize at/on.....TBA ;)

Contest Rules:
* The contest runs until midnight January 31st. There is no rush to go fishing on unsafe ice. Please take proper precautions and only take your child fishing when it is 100% safe.

1. Contest ends at Midnight January 31st 2012.
2. Contest is open to all kids age 15 years and under.
3. All fish must be caught ice fishing with hook and line during the contest time period. Pictures taken on the ice in the last few weeks are eligible!
4. Your Child must take part in landing the fish but you may assist them as much as needed.
5. Both the child and fish must be in the picture. Please assist the child as necessary to insure proper fish handling practices.
Fish handling Tip: Parent holds the fish out horizontally supporting the fishes weight with two hands while child stands in between Parents arms facing camera…BIG SMILES!!!
6. Maximum of 3 fish picture submissions per child (if you have submitted 3 Pictures and want to put a different one then please remove a previous submission before adding another)
7. Anglers must follow all Manitoba Sports fishing regulations
8. This contest will be run on the honor system and is intended to be fun for the kids so please keep with the good nature of the contest and follow the contest rules.
(if we get pm’s about photos uploaded from past years or other wrong doings we will investigate the complaint if warranted so lets keep it clean and fun for the kids)

Good Luck Everyone and have a safe and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Re: MMF Kids Picture Contest - Win a Rod, Reel and tackle !!

this is awesome Donovan, great idea

G

·
Re: MMF Kids Picture Contest - Win a Rod, Reel and tackle !!

Some luck kid is going to walk away with a full ice fishing set up Rod, Reel, Tip-Up, and Tackle. $130+ worth of gear.

Guys this is a heck of a contest so even if you don't have kids, Spread the word to family and friends that do.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Re: MFF Kids Picture Contest - Win a Rod, Reel and tackle !!

heading out tomorrow, hope we can get a few nice pics

·
Registered
2,130 Posts

my daughter Gillian, fish was caught Saturday December 17/2011

Attachments

·
Registered
389 Posts

this is a pic of my girl we go icefishing every weekend and love it..........this is her first master lots of hard work pays off...........

Attachments

·
Registered
598 Posts

Hey JKlassen, what dad cannot catch a fish, lucky he has great angling kids or dad could go hungry.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts

whiteshellguru said:
[attachment=0:3pznz6i2]008_Brodie_LX7-1.jpg[/attachment:3pznz6i2]My new fishing buddies!
You have to send that pic to Marcum,, $$$$$$ ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.