Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see how much interest there would be in having an informal outing with a few of the people registered here early in December when the weather should still be reasonably decent to allow a fair bit of outdoor socializing and not keep us all huddled inside our shelters and we have safe ice!At the present time access to EOM is blocked off so that kinda puts a damper on my first choice as to a location but if it stays blocked perhaps the Float Plane Base would be an alternate spot to consider on either a Saturday or Sunday next month.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
does it even have to be on the ice??? maybe we can all meet for coffee one evening/afternoon before the ice so when we do have ice, we'll know who our neighbor is

·
Registered
327 Posts
Tinman said:
does it even have to be on the ice??? maybe we can all meet for coffee one evening/afternoon before the ice so when we do have ice, we'll know who our neighbor is
Good idea!

G

·
Tinman said:
Translation: Can we just meet for an hour before we commit a whole day to hanging out? I may not like any of you.

LOL - I am down for it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Here's just a thought.... We could pick an evening and check out the new Hat Tricks Sports Bar. We could stop by for some wings, a bevy and a bit of a "meet and greet". I'm sure that Jason would love to have a bunch of forum members in his new place. However.... I'm not opposed to meeting on the ice either.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Does anyone know if Hat Trick's is open on Sunday's. This Sunday might be a great day to meet, greet and eat (wings that is) and cheer
on our Bombers. Just to let you know... Jason has got some kick a$$ HOTTTT wings if anyone is interested. It's also a great place to watch a game.

·
Registered
7,687 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well Mike... after 5 months of the wife at home it's time to get her out of the house. That's what grandparents are for...LOL!!

·
Registered
7,687 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sorry but Sunday is out for me. It's the last day with our 3 year old grandson before he goes back to Saskatoon to his mother. Maybe next time, enjoy yourselves!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I just found out from Jason that they are indeed open on Sunday for the game. They open up at noon, and he is looking forward to having a bunch of members drop by and watch the game. Hope to see a lot of you out Sunday!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Wall I guess there open for Sunday's game and for the NFL's too ;) Sister in law's BDay, otherwise I would have liked to attend with Buddies and to meet you guys too.. Go Blue :cool:

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wife will be working Sunday while the game is on and i don't pick her up til around 3:30 ish...............After the Big Blue advance to the Grey Cup game next weekend :D :D :D :D 12 noon is a little early for me to indulge in a wobbly pop or 2 but should i make out i'm sure Jason would have a cup(or 2) of coffee brewed!

·
Registered
7,687 Posts

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MNTMAN said:
big bruther said:
Wife will be working Sunday while the game is on and i don't pick her up til around 3:30 ish...............After the Big Blue advance to the Grey Cup game next weekend :D :D :D :D 12 noon is a little early for me to indulge in a wobbly pop or 2 but should i make out i'm sure Jason would have a cup(or 2) of coffee brewed!
YOUR COMING ANDY!!!!! :evil:
Don't know if my coming is good or bad
:eek: :eek: :eek: However should i make it at least there will be someone i know personally and won't have match up to their username in order to figure out who they really are. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts