1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Merry Fishing all......I mean Merry Christmas, got fishing on my mind, lol

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
Wishing you and your families a safe & Merry Christmas... See you out on the ice on Boxing Day :ice:

G

·
All you guys should be ashamed for publicly saying Merry Christmas. That is just so inconsiderate and offensive. :lmao:

Ahh who am I kidding, me and politically correct never got along.

To you and your families, Have a Safe and Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'd like to wish all the forum members and there familys all the best in the new year and may santa bring them all the fishing gear they want.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
fishsticks said:
I'd like to wish all the forum members and there familys all the best in the new year and may santa bring them all the fishing gear they want.
hmmm.....that leaves the door pretty open......I just ordered a new Lund in October, now I wonder what Santa would give me to load it up with gear?

I'll bbm him

·
Registered
493 Posts
Wow He might pass you by. Now were you a good boy this year :?: Congrates on the new boat I'm :envy: ELectronics/ I-pilot/Gps/ if you don't aready have.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
fishsticks said:
Wow He might pass you by. Now were you a good boy this year :?: Congrates on the new boat I'm :envy: ELectronics/ I-pilot/Gps/ if you don't aready have.
I'm always a good boy, need a Vantage 80 and a Humminbird 597 ci HD di.....oh and wave wackers

·
Registered
493 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and hope everyone catches a new PB ( personal Best ) for Christmas ;) :ice: :cool:
The same from me. :D But no fishing 4 me this side the big pond, untill I get back over there end of Jan. 2012 :( Angler aka. Malcolm. T.

:ice:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts