Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

Who do you trust your tax money with for Mayor?

• Brian Bowman

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Michel Fillion

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Paula Havixbeck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Sanders

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Gord Steeves

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Judy Whatever

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Rob Ford

Votes: 21 31.3%
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Who cares

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
It's Winnipeg that keeps electing the ndp, so they will probably elect whomever will raise the taxs and promise the most "stuff".
Even Toronto had enough brains to elect Rob Ford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
5,470 Posts
Judy is a runaway winner this election no matter how much we bitch and complain.. Steeves took himself out early on...Bowman was a smart man tell he said he would open up Portage and main..Michel Fillion is a fashion and stripper guro of manitoba but lacks all other talent.. Shitty roads and more taxes are ahead for us for the next 4 yrs...

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm honestly undecided between Sanders and Oulette(who you've left out of your poll.)
In a distant third would be Bowman.

There is absolutely nothing that Steeves or JWL could say or do that would get my vote to swing their way. Both shady beyond any doubt!

Slimeball Steeves has the smell of Katz & the greasy Shindlemans all over him and Judy...

Where to start with Judy. I do t think Judy could run a lemonade stand let alone our city.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvxItckgkGw[/ame]

If Judy becomes mayor, the property in St. Clements I've been looking at may become reality sooner than I thought.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm honestly undecided between Sanders and Oulette(who you've left out of your poll.)
In a distant third would be Bowman.

There is absolutely nothing that Steeves or JWL could say or do that would get my vote to swing their way. Both shady beyond any doubt!

Slimeball Steeves has the smell of Katz & the greasy Shindlemans all over him and Judy...

Where to start with Judy. I do t think Judy could run a lemonade stand let alone our city.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvxItckgkGw

If Judy becomes mayor, the property in St. Clements I've been looking at may become reality sooner than I thought.
*could NOT run a lemonade stand.

·
Registered
854 Posts
vote Judy prove you stupid, all the middle class People will be thrown under the bus, and she will hike taxes like there ain't no tomorrow...tax and spend, tax and spend, when she needs money up goes the taxes...we don't need that bitch running the show, shes such a Selinger type, high on her self. she is power hungry and does not deserve to be in power. If she gets elected we are all going to hell in a hand basket.

·
Registered
766 Posts
judy is right, you need higher taxes. I can see that every time I drive in Winnipeg, pot hole after pot hole some streets are not safe to walk or drive on. or maybe adjust the welfare so the working/ tax payers are as well off as those that never work, and never will, but then NDP rule in Winnipeg..

·
Registered
854 Posts
Falocon has plans for this city, to invest, not just raise taxes..listen to him hes alot more intelligent than Judy, and will take this city to the next level

1 - 20 of 70 Posts