Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the master angler site is down??? i can't seem to access it... tried my bookmark and won't go to it , so i tried the link on travel manitoba page and still no luck... just wondering if anyone else is having trouble... thanks...

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Yes, it went down late last night.
Maybe another upgrade to the site?

I know a lot of us are still waiting for some of our catches to be posted from back in March... A few seem to be trickling in but it is very very slow

·
Registered
988 Posts
Well I just thought work finally blocked it

·
Registered
569 Posts
im pretty sure it's an intern or student or something to that extent that enters the data but i could be wrong, not a full time job entering travel manitoba master angler submissions

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
im pretty sure it's an intern or student or something to that extent that enters the data but i could be wrong, not a full time job entering travel manitoba master angler submissions
In the summer they use a intern / student (I think). But right now its the supervisor and another employee that enter them once a week, I seem to remember hearing...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.