Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fishing was ok not red hot. 2 guests and myself caught over 30 with five of them over 28" Caught most of the fish in 15-16 from the top of the ice along ridges. Lake access is going to be a issue by this weekend. Chalet is going to be toast soon. Once on the lake you can travel anywhere.

Most of the fish were caught on Targets with a few non takers coaxed into biting with a blade bait

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I wish Lee. Your a lucky man to do what you are so passionate about for a living. Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
553 Posts
"just another day at the office for me wheels" so casual. I gotta bruise from my jaw hittin the ice when you told us that yest, 27 was the biggest for us. But at least now i know we were in the zone... The boys are comin off today after another 48 hour tour of duty, that is the life... :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
:ice: Was a very nice Tuesday, biggest was 27" , 4th one this year, haven't caught my master yet but I have a way better chance now thanks to Lee!

Was nice to meet you out there Lee, thanks for the tips you made a good trip great! (sorry about your truck)

Hope one day we meet again...looks like it might have to be next year :x :cry:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts