Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone, new to the forum and have some questions in regards to chips for my fish finder. Ive been researching cards like LakeMaster and Navionics and Anglers edge but cant seem to find a card that has the lakes i like to fish. Im new to using this kind of technology in fishing and dont know if a person can buy seperate cards for specific lakes??? I have a cabin outside of Flin Flon and like to fish alot of the lakes around there, Manitoba as well as Saskatchewan, Athapap, Schist, Jan lake, Phantom, all the way over to Wekusko.... I also fish the Thompson area as well such as Paint lake. For the life of me i cant seem to find anything for any of these lakes. Hoping that someone can give me some direction and or advice.

Thanks in advance,
Donny

·
Administrator
1,555 Posts
You can consider getting a zero lines card and do the charting yourself if the unit allows you to do so. The mapping companies haven't done too much up north (as far as the general public knows). Though AEM has some of the lakes that you are looking for like Paint and Clearwater if you're willing to get a Lowrance unit.

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts