Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
gofish said:
Hopefully, the troublemakers don't find their way to this site, although I'm afraid they might.
I don't think that'll be much of an issue here. I just hope we can have a balance of moderation that's not bordering on censorship. A happy medium would be nice.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes hopefully it doesn't get like that site.But every body is entitled to there own opinion

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
I'm sure most guys will move to this site. I'll actually miss it if it doesn't come back, it did provide a lot of good information and I met some great anglers off of it.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
huricane said:
Yes hopefully it doesn't get like that site.But every body is entitled to there own opinion
not a chance that this site will go that route huricane. Many of their members were only there to stir the pot and use it as a source of cheap entertainment. We are committed to make MFF, Manitoba's premiere fishing forum. With exclusive fishing reports from local experts, a dedicated team of moderators, and great local community willing to share their experiences...

oh and by the way huricane I saw the guys ripping you on the other forum and I have to say you are a class act and a stand up guy. Way to help out someone in need...as you always have.

I realize you live out there and have good access to the greenback bite on the lake, but if you ever want to hook up for a day on the lake or even come out with me catfishing on the Red in summer please just give me a pm I would be happy to take you out.

cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts