Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
14 Posts
...I used and use those http://www.overstockbait.com/dunwri...nding-12/?page_context=brand&faceted_search=0
Pike like lures are very effective if you use them particular in breeding areas. It is said that 80 to 90 % of the big spawning pike leave those shallow areas,...this leaves 20-10% of them there,...and all they do is feed on hammer handles,....I normally don't go to small (#6/#5 Vibrax fire tiger musky buck) those guys work great too http://www.overstockbait.com/termin...spinner/?page_context=search&faceted_search=0
but they are not very selective,...and you can easy make tthem yourself
 
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top