Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a lead on an 06 Lund Pro Angler 17 with a 75 Merc 4 stroke tiller....anyone got pros/cons on this type of setup? was kinda looking for an 1800 Pro V with 90 but would also consider a 1725 Pro guide, I'm pretty sure the Pro Angler has very similar specs as the Pro Guide....any thoughts???

·
Registered
151 Posts
my dad just picked up a 1725 proguide with a 75 merc on it amazing boat to fish out of rides great tonnes of storage but its not a speed demon fastest ive seen so far on gps was just over 37mpn but id recommend it to anyone

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
passed on the pro angler and ordered a 2012 1725 pro guide with 75 merc 4 stroke......can't wait for open water season now

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Right On, Lucky You ;) Hope you're Happy with the purchase and Good Fishn in the future :fish: How much $ does that rig go for if u don't mind me asking. Thanks :cool:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fishfreak said:
Right On, Lucky You ;) Hope you're Happy with the purchase and Good Fishn in the future :fish: How much $ does that rig go for if u don't mind me asking. Thanks :cool:
all depends on what you add on...I ordered mine with Smartcraft package, galvanize bunk trailer with swing hitch and a few other goodies. other add ons will be Minnkota Vantage 80 and Humminbird 597 ci HD di....have to order my Wave Wackers after Christmas.....expect to pay mid 20

·
Registered
522 Posts
hey that sounds like a nice ride there Tinman,

how did you make out in deer season? Numbers were down in the areas I hunt out west near Belmont but we managed to get a couple of average size 4x4s out of the whiteshell.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gmharrison said:
hey that sounds like a nice ride there Tinman,

how did you make out in deer season? Numbers were down in the areas I hunt out west near Belmont but we managed to get a couple of average size 4x4s out of the whiteshell.
well the season was definitely different this year.....weather was warm and very little movement out there. the area I hunt, we typically see an average of I'd say 15-20 deer per day, that's walking, sitting in blinds or treestands, (we don't hunt from trucks) this year my best day was 8, some days nothing which is way under the norm. we still managed (when I say we I mean my 13 yr old son and I) 4 deer, which is ok but the quality of animals wasn't there....I only saw 1 buck (4 pointer) and he's in the freezer....my son shot a nice black timber wolf also....still a good time as we also camp when hunting and the weather was nice for that, didn't burn too much wood in the stove

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
nice wolf my son will be jealous he spent most of rifle season trying to get a coyote but had no luck, saw a couple but either to far or the yote saw him too. Most deer I saw out together this season was 8, 3 bucks and 5 does/little ones out feeding in a field. Other years we would sometimes see 30 on a field, the road hunters were horrific in our are this year 3 kills that we know of on my buddies land not to mention scaring another few off by stepping out of the blind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts