Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a X-67 Ice Machine looks great! Its ice debut is this Thursday hopefully it will help me land my next PB Greenback. Do any of you guys own or have you ever used the X-67 just wondering if anyone has any feedback. I like how I can either use the scroll graph or the flasher, the scroll graph looks really cool.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Now i know why your name is not Bird Watcher anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Although i am a hardcore Marcum Man i have seen the X-67 in action fishing with AK and Ash to name a few.It is an awesome unit which i am sure you will put to good use and will show us some Green down road.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Headin out early in the AM tommorrow to the Red I will take the video camera and try to get some video of the unit in action. Hope the Greens are hungry!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah as for the name I was having some e-mail issues so just re-did the profiles, the name I have now stands for (Kleefeld Fire Dept. #18)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have used many Lowrance's for ice fishing. I have HDS 5 mounted in lowrance case waiting for thicker ice on LW. Also have HDS 8 mounted on snowmobile with ice transducer when moving around. Both work great, don't have to stair at flasher you can see fish as it scroll across screen.

Brian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts