Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of lame I know, but none of my friends are into fishing, so figured I would see what comes of this. Dont discriminate at all, willing to bring anyone. I am 32 years old, smoke, and am 420 friendly. I do have a truck and boat. Lookin for someone to fish with on the weekends. If you have a passion for fishing like I do then message me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would be up for fishing also, don't really have anybody else to fish with either. I am a 29 yr old male, don't smoke but that doesn't bother me. Where do you usually go?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not a lame post at all!! Sucks not having friends who fish... My fishing partner was my BF but he recently left me so now I'm trying to make my kids get into the sport of fishing hahaha

·
Registered
371 Posts
Are any of you guys off on Tuesday?This is my regular day off and if/when I go midweek it's always a solo outing.
I know this is a waay old thread, but my days off are Monday, Tuesday or Tuesday & Wednesday.

If you're ever looking for a weekday partner! :grin:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would also be up for going out sometime if you have room, don't have anybody to fish with either really. Usually only free weekends. Where do you usually go and what are you targeting usually?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts