Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Saw a few YouTube videos of people fishing near Langruth. Seems like a decent spot with good variety of species. I’m curious where exactly is this fishing spot near Langruth. Grassy plain area with a boat launch. How would I get to this area from Winnipeg?
Also, I have a small subcompact car. Do you have to drive on any gravel roads to this fishing spot? If so, how far does one have to drive on gravel road before reaching the spot.

Thank you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey. You take Hwy 1 west all the way til you get to Hwy 16 junction. Follow that north til Hwy 50 junction and turn north. You ll go until you see Prov Rd 570 and turn right. It is gravel for a couple miles and that road takes you right to the grassy plain/launch area. There isnt a lot of space on shore but if you get there early enough certainly can be worth it at this time of year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
hey. You take Hwy 1 west all the way til you get to Hwy 16 junction. Follow that north til Hwy 50 junction and turn north. You ll go until you see Prov Rd 570 and turn right. It is gravel for a couple miles and that road takes you right to the grassy plain/launch area. There isnt a lot of space on shore but if you get there early enough certainly can be worth it at this time of year.
Thank you very much. Much appreciated!
Although, can you please confirm the PR is 570? Can’t find it on Google map. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts