Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone knows of an 18' tiller boat coming up for sale this fall or winter, I'll be in the market....Lund Pro-V, pro guide, explorer or Alumacraft trophy, navigator....kinda looking for someone who's still using their rig till end of season and planning on upgrading for next season, looking to make a deal for next spring possession

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody??

·
Registered
746 Posts
Interested in a Lund Fisherman (06), not a tiller though? Tons of fishablility with added features like built in cooler, in floor rod storage, flip seats that are wicked when fishing with groups as you don't have to bring additional seats to take up floor space (but it comes with 4 air rides anyways and is a big water boat). 17.5' but handles waves better than most 18'. 115HP, 80 lbs Minnikota auto pilot, SS prop, duel live well, Lund rail system, full top to keep the heat in for fall Muskies and walleye's, new Boss stereo, galv. trailer with brakes and in mint cond. email me at [email protected] if interested. My last trip will be early Nov. but can hop in with buddies if you want to make a deal.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks but I'm a tiller guy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts