Manitoba Fishing Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I will be bringing my 6yr old boy to fish (with ticket) i was wondering from anyone involved in the tourney(staff) is it OK to bring my 4yr old daughter along without a ticket? she is not quite into fishing yet but loves being out on the ice. I don't want to take a ticket away from someone who will actually fish.

thanks in advance

·
Administrator
795 Posts
Im not involved with the tourney, but im sure as long as she isnt fishing, im sure it would be fine. Theres probably going to be other kids not fishing as well

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
janderson, yes please bring your daughter, this event is open to all, even with no ticket she will have fun, the food will be awesome this year, its free, a donation jar will be set-up at the food tent as we are trying to raise money for a couple of worth while charities. We have a ton of prizes this year once again thanks to a lot of very generous people and companies. Hope to see a lot of people out this year, more than last year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
holes drilled

Do they dill holes where u want then or are they pre-drilled ... im taking my daughters in my six man tent so hoping we can all stay in the same tent

·
Premium Member
3,171 Posts
There will be a few of us there to punch holes for those without augers, and if the weather holds out we may be able to drill some Saturday too...

·
Registered
24 Posts
another quick question. How will parking work this year? on the ice or up the hill.

i only ask as i have someone with limited mobility who would not be able to walk up and down the hill if that is the case. I know in previous years they had a parking lot along the shore. but with the ice not as thick as other years i was just wondering.

Again thanks guys

·
Registered
119 Posts
another quick question. How will parking work this year? on the ice or up the hill.

i only ask as i have someone with limited mobility who would not be able to walk up and down the hill if that is the case. I know in previous years they had a parking lot along the shore. but with the ice not as thick as other years i was just wondering.

Again thanks guys

Last year due the generosity of Enns Brothers we where able to shuttle persons with special needs on and off the ice. I am sure we will be able to do the same this year. Just let the guys running parking know and they should be able to help you.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Enns brothers is back as an event sponsor and yes they will have some of the cool new 6x6 machines to shuttle and jeeper hit it dead on , just ask the parking guys and they will take care of you.

Last year due the generosity of Enns Brothers we where able to shuttle persons with special needs on and off the ice. I am sure we will be able to do the same this year. Just let the guys running parking know and they should be able to help you.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts