Manitoba Fishing Forum - The Premier Fishing Forum Of Manitoba banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Just checked it out, looks like it would be fun and my goal this year is to fish as many species as I could from my yak and go for some monsters, so I'm all over this! Nothingman, what say you? We need at least 3 people. Just saw though that registration deadline is today, so we would have to find a 3rd and register before end of day.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I can look into registration and send out PM's on details.

Now we need a name:

True North Kayakers
Manitoba Masters
Team Hook Set that S$!t
??

·
Registered
151 Posts
Can be up to 5 on a team, any other takers? Swiens, I'm assuming you're in since you started the post? lol Any ideas on names, sorry maybe seems I hijacked your post so would be more than happy to follow your lead if you want to set things up, just excited to get out on the water and start kayak fishing!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, I'm in. Any of those names will work, I'm pretty cyber retarded so might be better if someone else sets it up lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
Done, True North Kayakers it is! I will register the team and PM if I need particulars for each member or what you need to do to add yourself to the team.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hahahaha, I just paid, but messed up some details so canceled but still think they have my money! lol I guess I'm the one who doesn't know how to use technology!! I'm sure I can get them to send me my money back, if not it's only $10, I'll consider it a donation!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yeah, finally got mine in after paying twice! lol Nothingman, you're up and then we got a team! I saw some little Walleye on that list, nothing close to what we can get up here! We'll post a few footballs for them!

·
Registered
559 Posts
I just registered so our team name should be up soon once we hear from admin. I say we just spend next week down in rainy river and slam 60-70 inch sturgeon lol We'll win with a weeks worth of those... plus they taste great smoked.

·
Registered
151 Posts
True North Kayakers are on the board. Although we should have over 20 fish on the board between nothingman and I, we totally forgot about kayak wars and taking a photo on the measuring board and I only remember when I pulled in the last fish of the day, so only got one logged, but it was my biggest of the day. For drum we cap at 50 for the month, so lets get 49 more posted before end of May! We should be able to cover that off in one more trip!
DSCF9631.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts