Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been watching this unfold for about a month now. Looks like it is going to be an awesome forum. Can't wait to see what happens when she is 100% live. Really nice work who ever you are.

G

·
Welcome to the forum. Glad you like it took alot of peoples inputs and ideas and tried to stir it all into one pot and make something functional. Still have a few bolts to tighten up but she is close to launch day. The forums are functional so feel free to start posting. Let me know if you run into any bugs.

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I swear every time I log on the site rearranges I am a bit paranoid to start posting scared I will mess up your work. Which is looking great BTW.

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also what is up with the Lindar Tackle thing. Is it still under construction or are you guys really going to be selling everything for a dollar?

G

·
Don't be paranoid. Invite your friends and family to join you in posting. The more people here testing stuff out the better. It is a bit cumbersome to build and test everything all by yourself.

As far as Lindar Tackle goes it is a project that is currently under Construction. We will announce when it is 100% ready real soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts