Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day everyone, I am immigrating from Ukraine, hope to reside in Morden this winter. I have been selling fishing gear for over 15 years, and now I am developing my own brand of fishing lures (and maybe soon casting rods).
So my questions are:
1. Do you need another new Fishing Tackle brand in Manitoba??? If so, why? what is missing there? Right price, quality, variety?
2. What do you prefer: Casting or Spinning tackles?
3. Are you planning to switch from spinning to casting gear in the future?
4. If you just want to try fishing, which gear would you buy, spinning or casting and why?

I am planning to lunch online store with fishing lures (hard \ soft plastic, metal) hooks and lines for predatory fish mostly. Also I am working on casting rod.
For example, hard plastic fishing lures price, japan like quality, will be about 3-6 cad

Highly appreciate your responses - it will help me to better understand what Manitoba's needs are )

·
Registered
964 Posts
Find the china factory that is pumping out the frost bite rods and rebrand them for half the price.

Reactions: Red-Fisher

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
frost bite rods
I see they make ice rods, for now I am more concentrated on casting and spinning (summer time) rods. Maybe this summer I will be working on ice rods. But 40cad+ for ice rod is a lot of money... so I will study this topic. Where do they sell them? online store? offline store? Instagram?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts