Manitoba Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Are you talking about the one up north east of South Indian Lake? If you are talk to the guys at Wings over Kississing. They fly out of Thompson and if you’re up to it, they might fly you in with your boat tied to the plane. It is pricey and boats add 50% more to actual weight due to drag. I’m pretty sure they only tie a boat to their Otters.
If you can’t get a hold of them in Thompson, try the Channing base. It’s outside of Flin Flon.

Winter rig: 2016 AC Bearcat XT 570. Eskimo F1 Rocket, Eskimo 3i, Humminbird Helix 5 ice, 798Ci HD SI

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe we are talking same one. Thanks for your reply. I live in Chicago area and have fished manitoba for 30 years and never heard of it until i began researching master angler catches. Anyway, looking for more of a fly-in outpost so it probably doesn't work.

·
Registered
880 Posts
The only lodge near it would be Dunlop’s out of Lake Waskaiowaka. Holmes is 40 miles away to the NW. Their two outposts are west of them.
They don’t list Holmes but maybe contact them. You never know!
Dunlopfishing.com

Winter rig: 2016 AC Bearcat XT 570. Eskimo F1 Rocket, Eskimo 3i, Humminbird Helix 5 ice, 798Ci HD SI

1 - 4 of 4 Posts