·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
atta boy....or should I say boys....lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i can't take credit for the big ones.....Fern, gotch and laurin....all battled with multiple big fish....i have fished the lake for 30 years and have never seen so many big ones.....what a weekend! .....and we didn't go thru the ice!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
going again...anyone else interested!...may have to do the crazy train # 10...................i will put a group together for next weekend...the first 5 guys to pm. me are in.....and can stay at my cottage for the night.......I am going out on the 10...which by the way is the full moon....so some big trout will be iced!.....and actually fishing the 11 and 12..........so let the train begin!...............

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow that was quick..........2 guys in.....3 to go...............

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
well start the divorce papers going, i will have to say i am in, is that cottage winterized, may need a place to stay for quite awhile, cheers and i need some redeeming, usually do well in the presence of greatness, i am blowin enough smoke up anyone's behind yet, cheers and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

·
Registered
3 Posts
thanks guys havent been before any tips ? planning on going 25-6 jan hopefully a bit warmer how do you get in there should be enough snow now i hope fish4jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts